Wednesday, January 17, 2018

First FMT Transcript is up!

Good morning to all!

It's currently snowing here in Edison, NJ, and I'm blogging from home today. I felt it necessary to share the current state of my desk:


This is like one of those "How Many Things Can You Find in This Picture? (Old Nerd Edition)". Primed Ork minis, a MTG dual land, Dum-Dum wrappers (I didn't eat them...my daughter is conditioned to bring me the wrappers so that I can input codes to get swag), unprimed Ork minis, a Netflix disc, Origins commemorative dice, and....my AARP card. 😛

Went out and saw "Lady Bird" yesterday. Such a sweet film. Saoirse Ronan is so great in this, and she's the main strength of the story. It's a coming-of-age film, but without any of the stereotypes or tropes. Loved it.

I've finished re-formatting the transcript of the original FMT! I'll include a public link for the document. It clocks in at 188 (!) pages, but you'll see that each page was a single blog post, many of which were not overly long. Check it out if you haven't seen it before (or check it anyway, if only for the nostalgia).

The Original FMT Tournament transcript

As I'm still working on the format of the 10th Ann'y edition, I'm looking for comments about what you liked and didn't like about my first go-around. I want to enhance the new one and make it more interactive and more spiffy. Let me know your thoughts!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment